Overview - S-801 series
High-Precision Voltage Detector with Built-in Delay Cricuit S-801series
The S-801 series is a series of high-precision voltage detectors with a built-in delay time generator of fixed time developed using CMOS process. The detection voltage is fixed internally, with an accuracy of ±2.0%. Internal oscillator and counter timer can delay the release signal without external parts. Three delay times 50 ms, 100 ms, and 200 ms are available. Two output forms, Nch open-drain and CMOS output, are available.
- Ultra-low current consumption:1.3 µA typ. (at VDD = 3.5V)
- High-precision detection voltage: ±2.0%
- Hysteresis width:60mV typ.
- Three delay times; A series: 50 ms typ., B series: 100 ms typ., C series: 200 ms typ.
- ON/OFF switch of delay time (DS pin)
- Operating voltage range: 0.95V to 10.0V
- Detection voltage: 2.2V to 6.0V (0.1V step)
- Output form: Active low Nch open-drain output or active low CMOS output
- Package: SOT-23-5, SNT-4A
- Lead-free products
- Power monitor for portable equipment such as note computers, digital cameras, PDA, and cellular phones
- Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, video equipment and communication devices
- Power monitor for microcomputers and reset for CPUs