Overview - S-5855A Series
PWM OUTPUT TEMPERATURE SENSOR IC S-5855A Series
The S-5855A Series, developed by CMOS technology, is a 1-wire PWM output temperature sensor IC of low currentconsumption that itself changes the duty according to temperature.
The duty decreases from 100% if exceeding the temperature set by user, and this decrease is linear against the temperaturerise.
CMOS and Nch open drain are available for its output form.Its small packages SNT-4A and SOT-23-5 enable high-density mounting.
- PWM output : 1-wire PWM interface
- Temperature accuracy : ±3.0°C
- Duty change-start temperature : Selectable from +40°C to +80°C in 10°C step
- Duty temperature sensitivity : Selectable from -1 %/°C to -4 %/°C in 1 %/°C step
- Low current consumption : 50 µA (Typ.), Ta = +25°C
- Low power supply voltage : 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Wide range of temperature : -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free*1
*1. Refer to "Product Name Structure" of the data sheet for details.
- Packages : SNT-4A, SOT-23-5
- Temperature compensation for LED instruments