Overview - S-93C46B/56B/66B
3-WIRE SERIAL EEPROM S-93C46B/56B/66B (1K/2K/4K-bit)
The S-93C46B/56B/66B is a high speed, low current consumption, 3-wire, serial E2PROM with a wide operating voltage range. The 93C46B/56B/66B has the capacity of 1 K-bit, 2 K-bit and 4 K-bit, and the organization is 64-word × 16-bit, 128-word × 16-bit and 256 word ×16-bit. It is capable of sequential read, at which time addresses are automatically incremented in 16-bit blocks.
The communication method is by the Microwire bus.
- Operating voltage range
Read： 1.8 V to 5.5 V
Write： 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Operation frequency： 2.0 MHz (Vcc = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)
- Write time： 8.0 ms Max.
- Sequential read capable
- Write protect function during the low power supply voltage
- Function to protect against write due to erroneous instruction recognition
- Endurance： 106 cycles/word*1 (Ta = +85°C)
- Data retention： 100 years (Ta = +25°C), 20 years (Ta = +85°C)
- Memory capacitance ：
S-93C46B： 1 K-bit
S-93C56B： 2 K-bit
S-93C66B： 4 K-bit
- Initial shipment data： FFFFh
- Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*2
- Packages： 8-Pin SOP(JEDEC), 8-Pin TSSOP, TMSOP-8, SNT-8A
*1. For each address (Word： 16-bit)
*2. Refer to "Product Name Structure" of the data sheet for details.