Overview - S-93C76A
3-WIRE SERIAL E2PROM S-93C76A (8K-bit)
The S-93C76A is a 3-wire, high speed, low current consumption, 8 K-bit serial E2PROM with a wide operating voltage range. The S-93C76A has the capacity of 8k-bit, and the organization is 512-words × 8-bit. It is capable of sequential read, at which time addresses are automatically incremented in 16- bit blocks.The communication method is by the Microwire bus.
- Operating voltage range
Read： 1.8 V to 5.5 V
Write： 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Operation frequency ： 2.0 MHz (Vcc = 4.5V to 5.5 V)
- Write time ： 10.0 ms Max.
- Sequential read capable
- Write protect function during the low power supply voltage
- Endurance： 106 cycles / word*1 (Ta =+85°C)
- Data retention： 100 years (Ta =+25°C), 20 years (Ta =+85°C)
- Memory capacity ： 8K-bit
- Initial shipment data ： FFFFh
- Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*2
- Packages： 8-Pin SOP(JEDEC), 8-Pin TSSOP, TMSOP-8
*1. For each address (Word： 16 bits)
*2. Refer to "Product Name Structure" of the data sheet for details.