Overview - S-1000 series
Ultra-Small Package High-Precision Voltage Detector S-1000 series
The S-1000 series is a series of high-precision voltage detectors developed using CMOS process. The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±1.0%. It operates with low current consumption of 350 nA typ. Two output forms, Nch open-drain and CMOS output, are available. CMOS voltage detector, S-1000 Series is the most suitable for the portable equipments with ultra low current consumption, high precision and corresponding to the small package.
· Ultra-low current consumption: 350 nA typ. (VDD = detection voltage + 1.5 V)
· High-precision detection voltage: ±1.0%
· Operating voltage range: 0.95 to 5.5 V
· Hysteresis characteristics: 5% typ.
· Detection voltage: 1.5 to 4.6 V (0.1 V step)
· Output form: Nch open-drain output (Active "L"), CMOS output (Active "L")
· Package: SC-82AB, SOT-23-5, SNT-4A
· Lead-free products
- Power monitor for microcomputers and reset for CPUs.
- Power monitor for portable equipments such as cellular phones, digital still cameras and PDAs.
- Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, video equipments and communication devices.