Overview - S-809xxC series
Super-Small Package High-Precision Voltage Detector with Delay Circuit S-809xxC series
The S-809xxC series is a high-precision voltage detector developed using CMOS process. The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±2.0%. A time delayed reset can be accomplished with the addition of an external capacitor. Two output forms, N-channel open-drain and CMOS output, are available.
- Ultra-low current consumption: 1.0 µA typ.(VDD=2.0V); Detection voltage : less-than or equal to 1.4V
1.1 µA typ. (VDD=3.5V); Detection voltage : greater-than or equal to 1.5V
- High-precision detection voltage : ±2.0%
- Operating voltage range : 0.7V to 10.0V
- Detection voltage : 1.3V to 6.0V (0.1V step)
- Hysteresis characteristics : 5% typ.
- Two output forms: CMOS output active "L", Open-drain output active "L"
- Packages: SC-82AB, SNT-4A, SOT-23-5
- Lead-free products
- Power supply monitor for portable equipment such as electronic organizers, notebook PCs, cellular phones, digital cameras
- Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, communication equipment and video equipment
- Power monitor and reset for CPUs and microcomputers