Overview - S-87x series
High Withstand-Voltage Voltage Regulator with Reset Function S-87x series
The S-87x is a series of low-power high withstand-voltage regulators with a reset function, which integrates high-precision voltage detection and voltage regulation circuits on a single chip. The S-87x series has higher withstand-voltage characteristic and higher accuracy of detection voltage and output voltage, µ2.4% respectively. The S-87x series has also lineups for lithium-ion battery packs.
- Accuracy of output voltage: ±2.4%, 2.6V to 5.8V (0.1V step)
- Accuracy of detection voltage: ±2.4%(For the S-87xxxxF series, the release voltage ±1.1%), 2.1V to 11.3V (0.1V step)
- Low I/O voltage difference: 0.15V typ. at IOUT=30mA, VOUT=5.0V, 0.45V typ. at IOUT=30 mA, VOUT=3.0V
- Low current consumption: Operation: 8 µA max.
Power off : 3.5 µA max. (Available for the S-87xxxxC/E/G series)
- Wide operating voltage range: 24V max.
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Built-in delay circuit or power off circuit
- Built-in short-circuit protection
- Small package: SOT-89-5
- Lead-free products
- Constant voltage power supply or reset circuit of battery-powered equipment, VTR, camera, communications equipment and others.
- Lithium-ion secondary battery pack