Overview - S-812C series
High Operating Voltage CMOS Voltage Regulator S-812C series
The S-812C series is a family of high-voltage positive regulators developed using CMOS technology. The maximum operating voltage of 16V makes the S-812C series best in high-voltage applications. Not only current consumption is small but also power-off function is included, the regulator is also suitable in constructing low-power portable devices. Combination of power-off function and short-current protection can be selected.
- Low current consumption: Operating current Typ. 1.0 µA, Max. 1.8 µA (3.0V)
- Output voltage: 2.0 to 6.0V (0.1V step)
- Output voltage accuracy: ±2.0%
- Output current: 50mA capable (3.0V output product, Vin=5V)Note1, 75mA capable (5.0V output product, Vin=7V)Note1
- Dropout voltage: Typ. 120mV (Vout = 5.0V, Iout = 10mA)
- Power-off function: Polarity for power-off switch or removal of the power-off function can be selected.
- Short-circuit protection: Product with/without short-circuit protection is available.
Short-circuited current: 40mA typ. for products with protection
- Operating voltage: 16 V maximum
- Packages: SNT-6A(H), SOT-23-5, SOT-89-5, SOT-89-3, TO-92
- Lead-free products
Note1: Power dissipation of the package should be taken into account when the output current is large.
- Power source for battery-powered devices
- Power source for personal communication devices
- Power source for home electric/electronic appliances