Overview - S-1333 series
LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION HIGH RIPPLE-REJECTION LOW DROPOUT CMOS VOLTAGE REGULATOR S-1333 series
The S-1333 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC which has low current consumption, high ripple-rejection and low dropout voltage.
Even with low current consumption of 25 μA typ., it has high ripple-rejection of 75 dB typ., and ceramic capacitor of 1.0 μF or more can be used as the input and output capacitor.
It also has high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%.
- Output voltage ：1.0 V to 3.5 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
- Input voltage：1.5 V to 5.5 V
- High-accuracy output voltage ：±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product ： ±15 mV)
- Dropout voltage ：160 mV typ. (products having the output of 2.8 V, Iout = 100 mA)
- Low current consumption
During operation ：25 µA typ., 38 µA max.
During power-off ：0.1 µA typ., 1.0 µA max.
- High output current ：Possible to output 300 mA (at VOUT(S) ≥ 1.3 V, VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
- Low equivalent series resistance capacitor ：A ceramic capacitor of 1.0 μF or more can be used for the output capacitor.
- High ripple rejection ：
75 dB typ.(products having the output of 1.6 V, at f = 1.0 kHz)
70 dB typ. (products having the output of 2.85V, at f = 1.0 kHz)
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit ：Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit：Prevents damage caused by heat.
- Built-in ON / OFF circuit ：Ensures long battery life.
- Discharge shunt circuit is selectable.
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free*2
- Packages ：SOT-23-5, HSNT-4 (1010), HSNT-4 (0808)
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
*2. Refer to "Product Name Structure" for details.
- Constant-voltage power supply for portable communication device, digital camera, and digital audio player
- Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
- Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance