Automotive ICs are categorized according to their application. The following symbols indicate the types of applications for which an IC can be used.
The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35710M compares the timer value and the value written to the internal register, and outputs an interrupt signal when the values match each other.
The timer is a 24-bit binary-up counter.
The internal register data can be set freely by users via a 2-wire serial interface.
Consequently, the time before the occurrence of an interrupt signal can be set freely.
Since the S-35710M has a built-in crystal oscillator, a matching assessment of the IC and the crystal oscillator is unnecessary.
Moreover, the number of external parts can also be reduced.
Caution : This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to SII Semiconductor Corporation is indispensable.
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- Alarm interrupt function
- Settable on the second time scale from 1 second to 194 days
(Approximately half a year)
- Low current consumption
- 0.25 μA typ. (Vdd = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 2-wire (I2C-bus) CPU interface
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100/Q200 in process*1
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
- Time management of various systems during the sleep period