Automotive ICs are categorized according to their application. The following symbols indicate the types of applications for which an IC can be used.
The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35740 Series outputs the fixed-cycle interrupt signal. The frequency and duty ratio of the fixed-cycle interrupt signal can be set freely by users via a 2-wire serial interface.
Moreover, the S-35740 Series has a built-in 24-bit timer. For example, users can obtain the cumulative energization time of the system since the timer performs a count-up action every second.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to SII is indispensable.
- Fixed-cycle interrupt signal output function
- Settable frequency and duty ratio, with an output control pin
- Low current consumption
(Crystal oscillator: Cl = 6 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, ENBL pin = “L”, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 2-wire (I2C-bus) CPU interface
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
- Safety critical components typified by engine, transmission, suspension and ABS, and EV/HEV/PHEV related equipment, etc.
- Meter, body, headlamp, ITS, etc.
- Accessory, car navigation, car audio system, etc.