Automotive ICs are categorized according to their application. The following symbols indicate the types of applications for which an IC can be used.
The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35770 Series counts the number of clocks input from an external device.
The counter is a 24-bit binary up counter.
The counter data can be read via a 2-wire serial interface.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to SII is indispensable.
- External clock signal count function
- Possible to count from 0 to 16,777,215 with an output pin for counter loop flag
- Low current consumption
- 0.01 μA typ.
(Vdd = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C, out of communication (CLKIN pin = 0 V))
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- 2-wire (I2C-bus) CPU interface
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
- Various pulse counters