Automotive ICs are categorized according to their application. The following symbols indicate the types of applications for which an IC can be used.
This IC is a high speed, low current consumption, 3-wire serial EEPROM with a wide operating voltage range. This IC has the capacity of 1 K-bit, 2 K-bit, 4 K-bit, 8 K-bit and 16 K-bit, and the organization is 64 words × 16-bit, 128 words × 16-bit, 256 words × 16-bit, 512 words × 16-bit and 1024 words × 16-bit, respectively. Sequential read is available, at which time addresses are automatically incremented in 16-bit blocks. The communication method is by the Microwire bus.
- Memory capacity
- S-93C46C : 1 K-bit (64-word ×16-bit)
- S-93C56C : 2 K-bit (128-word ×16-bit)
- S-93C66C : 4 K-bit (256-word ×16-bit)
- S-93C76C : 8 K-bit (512-word ×16-bit) (under development)
- S-93C86C : 16 K-bit (1024-word ×16-bit) (under development)
- Operation voltage range
- Read : 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- Write : 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Operation frequency
- 2.0 MHz max.
- Write time
- 4.0 ms max.
- Sequential read
- Write protect function during the low power supply voltage
- Function to protect against write due to erroneous instruction recognition
- 106 cycle / word*1 (Ta = +85°C)
- 8 × 105 cycle / word*1 (Ta = +105°C)
- Data retention
- 100 years (Ta = +25°C)
- 50 years (Ta = +105°C)
- Initial delivery state
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process*2
*1. For each address (Word: 16-bit)
*2. Contact our sales office for details.