Automotive ICs are categorized according to their application. The following symbols indicate the types of applications for which an IC can be used.
The S-93C46B/56B/66B H Series is a high temperature operation 1/2/4 K-bit 3-wire serial EEPROM for automotive components. It is organized as 64-word × 16-bit, 128-word × 16-bit, 256-word × 16-bit, respectively. Each is capable of sequential read, at which time addresses are automatically incremented in 16-bit blocks. The communication method is by the Microwire bus.
- Operating voltage range
- Read: 2.7 to 5.5 V (Ta = -40 to +105°C)
- Write: 2.7 to 5.5 V (Ta = -40 to +105°C)
- Operation frequency
- 1.0 MHz (Vcc = 4.5 V to 5.5 V, Ta = −40°C to +105°C)
- Write time
- 8.0 ms max.
- Sequential read capable
- Write protect function during the low power supply Voltage
- Function to protect against write due to erroneous instruction recognition
- 106 cycles/word*1 (Ta = +85°C),
5 × 105 cycles/word*1 (Ta = +105°C)
- Data retention
- 100 years (Ta = +25°C),
20 years (Ta = +105°C)
- S-93C46B: 1 K-bit
- S-93C56B: 2 K-bit
- S-93C66B: 4 K-bit
- Initial delivery state
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free products (Sn 100%)
- Halogen-free products
- AEC-Q100 qualified*2
*1. For each address (Word: 16 bits)
*2. Contact our sales office for details.