Automotive ICs are categorized according to their application. The following symbols indicate the types of applications for which an IC can be used.
S-1142C/DxxA Series, developed based on high-withstand voltage CMOS process, is a positive voltage regulator with a high-withstand voltage, low current consumption, and high output voltage accuracy. S-1142C/DxxA Series operates at a high maximum operating voltage of 50 V and a low current consumption of 4.0 µA typ.. In addition to a built-in low on-resistance transistor which provides a very small dropout voltage and a large output current, this voltage regulator also has a built-in ON/OFF circuit. An overcurrent protector prevents the load current from exceeding the capacitance of the output transistor, and A built-in thermal shutdown circuit prevents damage caused by heat. A high heat radiation HSOP-6 package enables high-density mounting.
Caution: Before using the product in in automobile control unit or medical equipment,contact to SII is indispensable.
- Output voltage
- 2.0 V to 12.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
- Input voltage
- 3.0 V to 50 V
- Output voltage accuracy
- ±1.0% (Tj = +25°C)
±4.0% (Tj = -40°C to +125°C)
- Current consumption
- During operation: 4.0 µA typ., 15.0 µA max. (Tj = -40°C to +135°C)
During shutdown: 0.1 µA typ., 3.5 µA max. (Tj = -40°C to +135°C)
- Output current
- 200 mA (at VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 2.0 V) *1
- Input and output capacitors
- A ceramic capacitor of 0.1 µF or more can be used.
- Built-in overcurrent protection circuit : Limits overcurrent of output transistor
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Prevents damage caused by heat
- Built-in ON/OFF circuit
- Ensures long battery life
- Operation temperature range
- Ta=-40°C to +105°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
- Constant-voltage power supply for electrical applications for vehicle interior
- Constant-voltage power suppy for home electric appliance