The S-77100/77101 Series is a power sequencer.
The S-77100 Series can output enable signals of 4 channels, and controls the external power supply circuit. The S-77100 Series turns on and off the enable signals successively by changing “H” and “L” of the ON pin.
The S-77101 Series can output enable signals of 3 channels, and controls the external power supply circuit. The S-77101 Series turns on the enable signals successively by changing the ON pin from “L” to “H”, and turns off the enable signals
successively by changing OFF pin from “H” to “L”.
The delay time for each enable signal can be set by the external capacitor.
Also, the small 8-Pin TSSOP or SNT-8A package makes high-density mounting possible.
- Easy support for sequencing of multiple power supplies.
- Delay time can be set by the external capacitor.
- Sequence operations of 4 channels can be controlled by 1 input signal. (S-77100 Series)
- On-sequence operation and off-sequence operation can be controlled by the separate input signal. (S-77101 Series)
- Enable output can be increased by cascade connection.
- Low current consumption
- 3.0 μA typ. (Off period, power-good period, Vdd = 3.3 V, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Output form is selectable
- CMOS output, Nch open-drain output
- Output logic is selectable
- Active “H”, active “L”
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Power sequencing for multiple devices
- Sequencing for microprocessor and microcontroller
- Power sequencing for FPGA
- Power sequencing for TV, camera, printer, etc.