The S-1009 Series is a super high-accuracy voltage detectordeveloped using CMOS process. The detection voltage is fixed internally with an accuracy of ±0.5%. It operates with super low current consumption of 270 nA typ.
The release signal can be delayed by setting a capacitor externally. Delay time accuracy is ±15%. Two output forms Nch open drain and CMOS output are available.
Compared with conventional CMOS voltage detectors, the S-1009 Series is the most suitable for the portable devices due to the super-low current consumption, super high-accuracy and small packages.
- Super-low current consumption
- 270 nA typ. (1.2 V ≤ −Vdet < 2.3 V)
- Super high-accuracy detection voltage
- ±0.5% (2.4 V ≤ −Vdet ≤ 4.6 V)±12 mV (0.8 V ≤ −Vdet < 2.4 V)
- Operating voltage range
- 0.6 V to 10.0 V (CMOS output products)
- Hysteresis characteristics
- 5% ±1%
- Delay time accuracy
- ±15% (CD= 4.7 nF)
- Detection voltage
- 0.8 V to 4.6 V (0.1 V step)
- Output form
- Nch open-drain output (Active “L”), CMOS output (Active “L”)
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free*1
*1. Refer to “Product Name Structure” for details.
- Power monitor and reset for CPUs and microcomputers
- Constant voltage power monitor for TVs, DVD recorders and home appliances
- Power supply monitor for portable devices such as notebook PCs, digital still cameras and mobile phones