Introduction – Automotive Convenience Timer
The time management after shutting down an engine will become more imortant in order to comply with emission regulations and improve battery security of EV during development of electrical vehicle systems. SII proposes the CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption and which is suitable for the time management of the relative time, contributing to reduction of system standby current and improvement of battery security.
The convenience timer IC S-357×0 series is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time. It offers an interval or an alarm time range of several milliseconds to 194 days that can be set freely.
- Super Low current consumption: 200nA typ.(Cl=6pF)
- Low voltage operation: Vddmin=1.8V
- MCU interfaces are I2C bus or interfaceless
- Operation temperature range: -40 to +125℃ guaranteed
- Built-in super high accuracy crystal oscillation circuit
- Pacakge: TMSOP-8
- Applications for relative time management after shutting down an engine (ex. Fi-ECU: fuel injection system)
- Applications to detect a blank period such as how long a car was not used or a battery was not charged (ex. BMS)
- Applications with intermittent operation
Operation Example (ex.S-35710)