We SII Semiconductor Corporation offer a lineup of analog-type analog output temperature sensor ICs with a linear output voltage for temperature changes and switch-type temperature switch ICs which invert the output signal by the detection temperature.
- Digital Output Temperature ICs
- Analog Output Temperature Sensor ICs
- PWM Output Temperature ICs
- Temperature Switch ICs (Thermostat ICs)
Temperature Sensor ICs
SII Semiconductor Corporation Hall effect ICs is a small-package integrated circuit capable of high-sensitivity, low current consumption operation.
Combining this IC with magnets enables detection of open/close state in various devices.
- For open / close switches of portable devices： super low current consumption 1.4 μA
- For detecting open / close state and direction of home appliances and housing equipments… Detection from high speed to low speed
- For detecting rotation state and direction of home applicances and housing equipments… Bipolar Detection from high speed to low speed
Magnetic Sensor ICs (Hall Effect ICs)
Normally-off faint signal detection ICs detect faint signals of a variety of electric generating devices and sensor devices.
Faint Signal Detection ICs