The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35720 Series compares the timer value and the value set to the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin, and outputs an interrupt signal when the values match each other.
The timer is a 24-bit binary-up counter.
4 types of interrupt time can be selected depending on the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin settings.
Caution : This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to SII is indispensable.
- Alarm interrupt function
- Settable interrupt time
Selectable as the option on the second time scale from 1 second to 194 days (Approximately half a year)
- Low current consumption
- 0.2 μA typ. (Crystal oscillator: Cl = 6 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = −40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified *1
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
- Time management of various systems during the sleep period